The Dynamics 365 CE Full Stack Developer role is to design and develop systems to support both business and technical integration needs within Schechter. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of software enhancements, extensions, and defect corrections and for integration of features in Dynamics 365 CE.
- Strong CRM industry and product knowledge
- Understanding of OO (Object Oriented) programming
- Experience designing and implementing systems that integrate with .NET application’s API
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft automation technologies (Dynamics Workflows, Model-driven applications, Power Automate flows, xrmToolbox)
- Excellent knowledge of RESTful APIs and middleware integration
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.net MVC framework and techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, or related field is preferred
- 3 years of experience in full software development life cycle in an enterprise environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal and team participation skills are a must
- MS Dynamics CE experience (Certifications a plus).
- Skills in web services, XML, HTML5, SharePoint, SSRS, Power BI, Synapse Analytics.
- Skills in data migration, relational database design, ETL
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Unique work environment with strong employee culture and values
- Competitive salary with Merit and Team Bonus eligibility
- High quality benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, HSA, FSA, 401K, etc.
- Paid time off
Please send your resume to email@example.com