The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing the integrated cross-functional marketing strategy for one of the firm’s leading practices- our B2B2C Advance Life Insurance practice. This position will partner closely with the insurance services operational and sales team to develop and deliver market-facing programs that successfully advance Schechter’s go-to-market strategy. This is done by creating compelling, differentiated messaging, content and campaigns based on key issues facing our Strategic Partners and their high-net-worth clients. This position has a primary focus of the following:
- Develop the Advanced Life Insurance practice’s annual marketing strategy and budget, as well as the implementation of campaigns, sales enablement programs, and content strategy.
- Plan, execute, and manage positioning and messaging that helps the firm advance relationships with target audiences, build brand relevance, and drive demand in alignment with growth goals.
- Strategize, develop, and execute multi-channel, digital-first content for priority issues and offerings.
- Leverage analytics to measure performance, communicate results, and optimize marketing initiatives.
- Champion the use of digital tools to help the firm increase marketing and sales effectiveness.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of business-to-business marketing or communications experience in a financial services environment preferably.
- Demonstrated experience in applying modern marketing principles, including revenue attribution, content marketing, demand generation, lead generation, and online and native advertising.
- Excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Proven storytelling skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Strong listening, interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Previous Digital Marketing experience and working knowledge of best practices in SEO & SEM, Marketing Automation, Lead Generation
- Content Development Strategy, creation and placement of Podcasts, Videos, Articles, Cases, White papers
- Working knowledge of marketing tools such as: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Active Campaign, Word Press, Drupal, Photoshop, InDesign.
Please send your resume to email@example.com