This position will be based out of New York City or Los Angeles
A unique opportunity exists to offer our advanced and sophisticated life insurance solutions to Registered Investment Advisory firms around the country. Schechter and CAIS are teaming up to provide advanced insurance solutions throughout the CAIS network of advisors. The relationship manager will be the key integrator between the firms and advisors in a business development role while building relationships across the industry and staying up to date on product and strategy innovation.
CAIS is a global leading open-architecture financial product platform offering independent wealth management professionals’ access to a diversified menu of funds and products. CAIS provides streamlined execution to an expanding list of alternative investment funds, IPOs and follow-ons, structured notes and real assets. CAIS delivers a suite of portfolio construction and reporting tools, and complements its fund offering with independent due diligence provided by Mercer.
ABOUT THE SCHECHTER/CAIS PARTNERSHIP
CAIS has partnered with Schechter Wealth, a boutique, third-generation financial services firm that advises wealthy families on insurance and estate planning needs. The partnership gives CAIS’ clients (RIA firms) access to Schechter’s expertise on advanced life insurance planning. It provides an opportunity to grow a firm’s book of business and offer a wider array of services that the firm may not have been able to offer in the past. We are looking for an individual to help grow the insurance pipeline with the CAIS and Schechter relationship.
• Assist the Schechter senior advisor professionals in generating new business with CAIS clients in the assigned region
• Assist in lead generation through increased phone presence and contact follow-up
• Travel to CAIS clients and present insurance concepts to other advisors
• Liaise with Schechter’s internal advisory team to ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely fashion
• Attend client meetings and conferences as directed by the senior sales advisor professional
• Work with other CAIS relationship managers to deliver an overall services program to their clients with an emphasis on insurance.
• Ad hoc projects as assigned
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in the insurance and financial services industry
• Main office is based in CAIS offices in either Los Angeles or New York City
• Travel – RIA relationships exist throughout the country hence, extensive travel will be required to be most effective in this position
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent client service aptitude and attitude, self-motivated
• High level of personal integrity and ability to consistently deliver high quality work product
• Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, or a related discipline
Please send your resume to email@example.comView Career Details and Requirements