The receptionist is a friendly polished professional to attend to visitors and handle inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients, and customers. Provides basic administrative support as needed. This is a full-time hourly non-exempt position that is for 40 hours per week. Regular work hours are 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. with a one-hour lunch daily.
Essential Job Functions
• Answer telephone, screen, and direct calls
• Take and relay messages as necessary
• Provide information to callers
• Greet persons entering the organization
• Direct persons to correct destination
• Deal with general queries from the public and customers
• Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization
• General administrative and clerical support
• Prepare letters and documents, etc.
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries
• Tidy and maintain the reception area
• High school diploma
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Understanding of computers and relevant software applications, i.e. Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Experienced withclient service principles and practices
• Effectively communicate, both verbally and in written correspondence using proper grammar
• Organize and complete multiple tasks
• Professional personal presentation
• Attention to detail
• Stress tolerance
*This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities; it may be modified periodically.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgView Career Details and Requirements