Schechter is a national leader in designing complex & unique life insurance strategies for High & Ultra-High Net Worth individuals. Specializing in Premium Finance and Estate Planning, our team of advisors, analysts, and attorneys create some of the most niche insurance programs in the country. We pride ourselves on being the experts in our field, and our product designs capitalize on decades of experience from seasoned insurance and estate planning professionals. Schechter is experiencing significant growth, and this position requires an extraordinary level of energy and commitment with opportunity for advancement within the firm.
The senior insurance analyst is one of the “in-house” insurance experts. We are looking for an individual to help with advanced case design and product analysis. This individual should already have experience within the life insurance industry and a deep knowledge of illustration design. The role will include running illustrations, keeping our team and national partners apprised of changes in the life insurance industry, and conducting in-depth analysis to demonstrate those changes. The Senior Insurance Analyst also possesses scrupulous attention to detail, excellent communication, and presentation skills. A proficient grasp of the current life insurance market regarding carriers, products & legislation is required.
Essential Job Functions
• Subject matter expert on all life insurance products in the business; An advanced insurance resource expert for the office
• Maintain a broad knowledge of life insurance regarding available products, illustration software, marketing resources, sales ideas & advanced case design techniques, and strategies.
• Assist in the design and production of professional high-level marketing presentations and supporting materials for our team of advisors and strategic partners.
• Quickly respond to Advisors’ inquiries relating to complex and technical questions while demonstrating an understanding of multiple carriers’ product portfolios and cross-selling opportunities
• Facilitate and contribute to projects which bolster Schechter’s value proposition including but not limited to: Creating and maintaining grids pertaining to carriers, products, marketing strategies, and product analysis.
• Recognize new opportunities to market and position products and improve service and sales
• Preferably three or more years of professional experience in the life insurance field from a high level, analytical perspective
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks within set deadlines
• Proven analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and most importantly, Excel
• Proficiency using carrier life insurance illustration software, a plus
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Analytical mind
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strong follow-through skills
• Enthusiasm and high level of accountability
• Passionate about exceeding clients’ and teammates’ expectations
• Unique work environment with strong employee culture and values
• Competitive salary with Merit and Team Bonus eligibility
• Flexible work from home policy
• High-quality benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, HSA, FSA, 401K, etc.
• Paid time off
Please send your resume to email@example.com